This short article defines how to set up the HelpDesk ticket system making use of the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
You can have HelpDesk up and running on your web site in minutes by using the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To set up HelpDesk utilizing Softaculous, adhere to these steps:
- Visit to cPanel.
If you do not know how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this post.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPLICATION INSTALLER area of the cPanel residence display, click any one of the options under Groups. The Softaculous installer web page shows up.
It does not matter which choice you click under Categories. All of them begin the Softaculous installer.
- In the Search message box, type helpdeskz and afterwards press Get in.
Conversely, you can use the navigating pane on the left side. To do this, click Customer Assistance, and after that click HelpDesk.
- Click Install. The installment page appears.
- In the Pick Procedure checklist box, select the method.
If you have an SSL certificate mounted on your site, pick https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certification mounted on your website, choose http:// or http://www.
- In the Choose Domain listing box, pick the domain name for setup, or accept the default value.
- In the In Directory text box, kind the directory where you want to set up the application, or approve the default worth.
If you want your domain to go directly to the application, make certain the In Directory site message box is blank.
- In the Admin Username message box, kind the manager username.
- In the Admin Password text box, kind the administrator password.
Ensure that you select a solid password! The Softaculous installer provides a position for your password'’ s strength, as well as turns green when the password is strong. Alternatively, you can click the symbol next to the Admin Password text box, and Softaculous generates a strong, arbitrary password for you.
- Click the icon to broaden Advanced Options.
- In the Data source Call message box, kind the name of the data source to create for the application, or accept the default worth.
- In the Table Prefix text box, type the database table prefix, or approve the default worth.
- If you do not intend to receive e-mail notifications when application updates are offered, select the Disable Update Notifications Emails check box.
A2 Hosting highly advises that you receive e-mail notices when application updates are offered. Maintaining your website updated helps stop unauthorized gain access to attempts as well as information loss.
- To immediately update the application when updates are readily available, choose the Automobile Upgrade check box.
- In the Backup Place list box, you can pick a place to save application backups.
- In the Automated backups checklist box, you can pick whether or not Softaculous makes routine backups of your application.
- In the Back-up Turning list box, you can choose how often Softaculous overwrites the oldest backup documents with a brand-new backup data.
- To get website configuration details after the installment is total, type an e-mail address in the Email setup details to text box.
- Testimonial the installation choices as well as setups, and afterwards click Install. When setup is total, Softaculous gives details concerning the application'’ s setup.
At site helpdeskz from Our Articles